Row of harbour cottages from an original artwork by (c) C.Rowe 2010

Friday 1 October 2010

beautiful buttons


I am just so in love with these gorgeous reindeer buttons from Australia. They are lazer cut and carefully hand painted, hand painted! They are so small, the details on them are minute I totally admire the skill and the patience of the person who made these fantastic creatures. What's more there is a whole range of wonderful buttons to adorn your craft projects with from birds and bees to houses and dovecotes.
These little beauties came from a local craft shop, Coast and Country Crafts and Quilts. But i'm sure you can find them on the web. I'll keep you posted when I do!
I'm not sure what i'm going to do with them yet, probably prop them up on my table and look at them adoringly for a few weeks until I decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment