Row of harbour cottages from an original artwork by (c) C.Rowe 2010

Wednesday 29 September 2010

stationery heaven

My "Congratulations on your New Baby Card" is now for sale on Paperchase's new website.


I'm so excited that it's been picked and represented on their site. I love Paperchase and have to go into any branch I come across. I love their main flagship store on the Tottenham Court Rd in London inparticular as it has three floors of the most fabulous selection of cards, sketchbooks, notebooks, wrapping paper and general stationary supplies, I love it all and now I'm part of it, be it a very small part.

Here is my card for sale in one of their stores!

I even have to go into their small platform-side booth at Paddington Station before I board any train home just to make sure I have plenty of supplies for my creative activities on the journey home to Cornwall.

2 comments: