Row of harbour cottages from an original artwork by (c) C.Rowe 2010

Friday 5 November 2010

christmas card designs 2010

My Christmas cards have finally arrived, Yipee!

I'm delighted with the way the two designs have turned out. The first is a rather cheeky chappie, a robin sat ontop of his own watering can waiting for the snow to arrive. The second is a delightful stocking stuffed full of parcels, ready to be opened on Christmas morning.

I absolutely love Christmas, spent with family and friends and enjoying mulled wine in front of a roaring fire and these two pictures, made in my usual style with tiny pieces of fabric stitched together, remind of all those things.

Now for the sales bit! The cards are available to buy from my website in packs of ten cards, five of each design or as single cards. I hope that if you do buy a pack you'll enjoy sending them to friends and family as much as I have enjoyed making them.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all lovelies cards and creations!
    Wish you nice evening

    ReplyDelete