Row of harbour cottages from an original artwork by (c) C.Rowe 2010

Sunday 15 May 2011

Friends are brilliant.

Especially those who love to write letters. Four such wonderful letters arrived all together here at the studio.

I wanted to share how goregous they all looked once i'd opened them up. (I even love their envelopes).


This handmade card was made by my very talented friend Fiona. Her cards are wonderful and I have a treasured collection.


Sometimes things get a little tough and it was at one of these moments that these dropped through my post box. Reassuring words and packets of postive messages the timing was perfect. The amount of thought and care that goes into writing a good letter cannot be appreciated enough.

They went straight up on my pin board as they made me so happy.

Thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment