Row of harbour cottages from an original artwork by (c) C.Rowe 2010

Friday 30 September 2011

working on inspiration



Its a month to the day since I posted last and I have felt blogging guilt for not doing so. I have wanted to post sooner but as you know other stuff happens like life, family, friends and other art commitments. Plus I still haven't got into the swing of writing everyday, something that I hope will develop over time.

I also don't want to post for posting-sake, i'd like to think that however small each entry on my blog it has its merit and reason for being there.

I am working on something though. It's a collection and I'd like to get outside and take some more pictures. Photograph other things that don't just live in my studio (not the creepy crawly kind), although I do have a rather large spider behind the plan chest. He's so big I think I might have to give him a name.

Until after the weekend.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment