Row of harbour cottages from an original artwork by (c) C.Rowe 2010

Wednesday 6 January 2010

challenge one for twenty ten



I like challenges so here's one for twenty ten: inspired by the credit crunch state of my bank balance this year i'm going to see how many presents I can make myself. Personally I love handmade gifts and I reckon that, with a little organisation and astute planning I can make the majority of birthday and anniversary gifts. I will give myself a 'phone-a-freind' clause, which is if I can't make what I want to give and can find someone who can, then i'll still be supporting the art and crafts industry. Yay me.
To start the year off above are a couple of lovely handmade envelopes which happen to be environmentally friendly, recycled and 100% good for the planet as well as my piggy bank.
Wrapped up in packs of 6 with some natural thread, these are a practical yet fun gift to give, perhaps give a small book of stamps with them to any impoverished students.

No comments:

Post a Comment