Row of harbour cottages from an original artwork by (c) C.Rowe 2010

Tuesday 26 March 2013

pictures from the studio 2

Still in my gently-does-it frame of mind, I thought I would share with you some of the pictures the brilliant photographer Stewart Girvan  took last Friday afternoon of the studio and it's contents. 
I was in need of some new studio photographs and profile pictures, so I called in Stewart to solve the problem. Here is only a taster of what he shot, but I'm absolutely delighted with the results and can't wait to share more in the coming weeks. 



I love this close up shot of some sewing in action, the attention detail and focus on the stitching is great. 


This picture has become my new profile on facebook. I like the fact that i'm busy concentrating on my work and not trying to smile at the camera!


I love the angle at which this shot is taken, the edge of the table almost looks like a water line and my sewing machine looks like it's just floating on the surface. It reminds me of the analogy of a duck, calm and still on the surface but paddling like mad underneath!  

Happy stitching
Cat x

No comments:

Post a Comment