Row of harbour cottages from an original artwork by (c) C.Rowe 2010

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Open Studios Catalogue Launch Day


It's here, the new catalogue for this years Open Studio event in Cornwall has arrived! It looks fantastic, over a 140 participating Artists across all disciplines are throwing their doors open to the public between 29th May - 6th June, (Cornish schools summer half term holiday).

Here is my page in the catalogue with one of my Textile Illustrations as an example of my work. Each page is really well laid out and is clear and easy to use.

I'm going to be open every day between 11am and 5pm, including a late night evening on the 3rd June till 8pm. Ideal for those artists unable to visit other studios during the day and people working normal hours.

I'm really excited about this year's event and the arrival of the catalogue makes it real. Only 6 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment